Sunday, March 11, 2012

Spring Inspired/St. Patrick's Day Look


This is my first video. I have created many looks before, but have never done any tutorials cause I couldn't afford a good HD Camcorder. Just recently, I bought one! I can't wait to get inspired and continue to create more looks. To see my previous work... um just wait I will re-create them for you :D


P.S. All of the products I use are drugstore, if you have high end makeup or other type of makeup don't worry with art one can re-create and do the look in any way, shape or form.... hehe have fun and enjoy this look.




Products Used:
Face
  • Mary Kay~ Foundation primer
  • Rimmel~ Clean Finish Foundation~ Warm ivory
  • Maybelline~ Cover Stick Corrector Concealer: Green Corrects Redness
  • Rimmel~ Hide the Blemish Concealer: 201 Neutraliser 
  • Rimmel~Stay Matte Pressed Powder~ Transparent
  • NYC~ Color Wheel: 723A Pink Cheek Glow
  • NYC~ Color Wheel: 724A All Over Bronze Glow
 Eyes
  • Maybelline Eyestudio~ Color Tattoo: Too Cool (for base and brow bone)
  • bhcosmetics~ 88 Standard Matte Eyeshadow Palette (greens, tan, and yellow)
  • Maybelline Masterdrama~ Pencil liner: Midnight Master
  • Eyelash curler
  • Maybelline ~The Falsies Volum' Express Mascara: Blackest Black
  • False lashes from Ebay (mines were from China, very affordable and bad quality/stiff)

Lips
  • EOS Lip balm


*Filmed with Sony HDR-CX160 HandyCam
*Edit in Windows Live Movie Maker
*Microphone used: Samson C03U USB Condenser Microphone
*Voice recorded with Sound Forge


Some places where I can be stalked... Ahhhh! I'm just playing. If you are a member of these sites go on and add me there. Don't forget to subscribe for updates and more videos. Thanks, highly appreciate it =D

 Yours Truly, hnubcibeauty
~ Katie 

No comments:

Post a Comment